As we age the skin we have loses its elasticity and over time it’ll stretch, causing lack of facial volume. A lot of things can cause havoc on see your face, including sun damage, smoking, unhealthy diet plan, bad skin care techniques and caffeine. Dermal fillers are a perfect solution to simply help reduce facial lines and wrinkles, restoring lost volume and rejuvenating the face.
The reason the skin we have stays plump is due to the high content of water. The main constituent of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid; a substance that’s naturally present in the body, which absorbs moisture and keeps your skin hydrated. If you wish to keep see your face looking soft, Dermal Fillers for Sale plump and with fewer lines, it’s important that your skin stays hydrated.
Some ways to check your skin’s hydration:
- One way to check your skin’s hydration levels is always to gently pinch your skin beneath your eyes and release. How quickly it plumps back up, indicates how hydrated and elastic the skin is, and the faster it snaps back shows the healthier skin quality.
- Likewise, if you pinch your cheeks and it leaves fine lines, this shows that your skin could be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity.
- You can check your skin around orally by puckering up as you will offer a kiss, and if fine lines remain once you’ve released the pout, this might mean there’s less hydration in the skin.
The dermal filler gets injected under the skin with a fine needle by a cosmetic doctor. The procedure is practically painless and any unwanted effects such as for instance; slight redness, mild swelling and tenderness, are minimal. The treatment can last from 20 minutes to an hour, depending on which areas you’re having done. There’s no downtime or recovery needed and you can to come back to your daily activities straight away.Anti-ageing treatments for the facial skin are extremely popular, and dermal filler treatments are one of the very most requested at cosmetic clinics. Dermal fillers are a perfect option for those who want to regain their youthful features, boost their facial contours and lessen deep wrinkles. This versatile injectable procedure can plump up, add volume and lift your skin, leaving it smooth, contoured and looking younger.
Great things about dermal fillers:
- The face – as anti-ageing treatments, they soften creases, lines and wrinkles and plump up your skin
- The lips – fillers can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rehydrate, giving us a great pout
- The cheekbones – restoring facial volume can drastically improve sunken cheeks
- Jaw line and chin – these areas can easily be broadened and re-shaped using fillers
- Eyes – dermal fillers can fill out the under eye hollows during tear trough treatment
- Overall – when used together, fillers and botox can perform a non-surgical face lift
- Scars – fillers can improve recessed scars
- Hands – your skin on the hands can look rejuvenated and rehydrated with filler treatment
Static wrinkles which are visible on a resting face without the expression, are well suited for dermal filler treatment. Deflated and sunken aspects of the facial skin caused by lack of volume can easily be restored using dermal fillers.
If you need help choosing a cosmetic procedure, we provide a comprehensive selection of cosmetic procedures for the facial skin and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and a lot more treatments, to simply help produce a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!